Re: Addition of new plug-ins

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:44:36 +0100, Sven Neumann <neumanns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>Hi,
>tonight two new plug-ins were checked into the tree. I now that we have not
>officially declared a plug-in freeze, but I think it was somehow clear that
>it is too late to add new plug-ins. The CVS ChangeLog claims:

>Thu Jan 20 23:28:35 CET 2000  Stanislav Brabec  <utx@xxxxxxxxxx>

>        Added new plug-ins from Martin Weber <martweb@xxxxxxx>:
>        * plug-ins/common/kaleidoscope.c: New file.

I haven't looked but I assume this is my kaleidoscope plugin.  I
haven't approved it being added to CVS, and if nobody removes it
before I get around to it I'll do so myself.  If nothing else, the UI
needs a lot of work before it should go in a production version.

Somebody please kick Martin in the butt for me.

Kelly