Re: [gimp-devel] Re: Feature wanted

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> >the most untuitive way of having separate tools quickly. And we would avoid
> >having Yet Another Evil Feature That Nobody Else Understands (tm) :)
>
> What do you guys there don't understand? What evil feature?
>
> The idea of the active tool is simple, useful and transparent to rest of

ObRandomness
This is bad... I had a dream about the active tool idea last night.  It
had been implemented as another button on the toolbox with some very
strange logo.  I'm not sure if was useful or not in the dream, nor do I
want to jump into the current fray regarding it, but wanted to let you
guys know that the GIMP has now invaded my dream space.

Damn you!

Kudos on 1.1.14 btw, some *very* sweet features in there.

arc, hoping to dream of something else tonight... like gnome or E or
something.....
:)

--
Arcterex -=|=- arcterex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -=|=- http://arcterex.ufies.org
'... I was worried they were going to say "you don't have enough LSD in your