Re: Toolbox bug

On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 09:46:59PM +0100, Daniel.Egger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  This bug appeared with the the widget that GIMP uses for its toolbox.
>  IMO this one is too broken to stay for release, the old one approach
>  instead is not that flexible but it actually works...
>
>  I hereby offer to revert the code to the old behaviour....

I think this might be yosh at work, but I don't clearly remember.

There are lots of bits like this in the Gimp, "I swear I'll fix it later"
should be our battle cry :(

It might be more useful if you tried to get a definitive list of stuff
in Gimp core which is known to be broken, so that we can do triage on it
all once, publically on this list so that people won't come back later
and accuse us of being a feature cabal.

Nick.