Enough Already. Re: get terrence brannon OFF these lists

Did anyone stop to consider some of are subscribed to multiple lists, often
generating hundreds of messages per day of nonsense and garbage?

it is very annoying top have to wade through tons of garbage as it is, and
this thread rates up there with some of the worst crap I have seen anywhere.
I joined this list to get info and help with Gimp, and instead I delete
virtually every message on this list because it is cluttered with crap like
this thread.

How about putting [OT] in the subject so we can at least killfile the
nonsense?

I sent Amy a note personally to tell her I thought she was justified in her
post. There was nothing rude about it. It was a simple request. get over it
move along, nothing more to see here.

Jesus you would think I subscribed to an Amiga mailing list with all this
mindless bickering.