Re: disabling signal handlers?

OK, before I just rush into this list, perhaps I should note that this is
my first post on gimp-developer :-) (Some of you may know me from IRC as
Sesse; I'm the guy who always runs wrong versions of stuff, always manages
to irritate Yosh, and never has done anything useful for GIMP except for
some JPEG stuff.)

On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 10:00:25PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
>I'll say it again: Let's make it a commandline options which defaults to
>--enable-stack-trace-on-crash for odd and to --disable-stack-trace-on-crash
>for even minor version numbers.

What about restricting the number of times GIMP asks to 50 or something? The
main problem seems to be that there is nothing to put the input into, and thus
GIMP asks over and over again. Or perhaps there is some smart way to detect
this. In any case, after those 50 times (or if it decides there is no tty to
get the information from), it could simply drop the information into a file,
and show a message box (if possible) that the information has been saved.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/sneeze/