Re: get terrence brannon OFF these lists

Amy Abascal said...

|Some of you are very upset that I was irritated with an individual who
|sent multiple "Take me off this list" messages to the gimp-user list.

They need to take a chill pill.

When you join the list, you get directions
on how to unsubscribe.  A rational being,
a thoughtful being, a being who belongs on
a technical list, will save these instructions,
and use them if needed.

I'm with Amy.  I expect such silliness from
J. Random on the "goober pea lovers" list,
but I expect more on a list like this.

Finally, she wasn't rude, brutal, vicious,
inflammatory, vile, or nasty, so where's
the beef?

-Miles