Re: Menu reorganization

Olof S Kylander wrote:

> Hello
>
> Well, the menu proposal is not finished a last review will arrive this
> night ;-) (to much to do lately). Well I think we shouldn't do it do it
> "free" but rather wait on the final reaction of the proposal.

One more thought:

It may be nice to see tonight's proposal "in action", so I'm thinking about
implementing it and checking it in tomorrow. It's so easy to change it
if someone has objections or better menu paths.

The help system would be out of sync for some days then because moving
around all the help files is not-so-funny, so this should be done after
the menu paths have finally settled.

Comments / Objections???

ciao,
--Mitch