Re: the Gimp 1.2... when could be ready?

Hello Folks

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Sven Neumann wrote:
> PS: People, if you want to get 1.2 out of the door, why doesn't someone
> address the menu reorganization? Olof has made a nice proposal, it has
> been discussed in this place. So who is going to implement the changes?
> You can of course wait till someone else does so and continue wasting your
> time on this list...

Well a final version of the proposal/suggestion will be out this evening.
If I get good reactions on it, I will go a head and reorganize the menu
structure. The other items on the list it's up to you guys/girls to fix
(some items are all ready fixed).

Cheers Olof