Re: fileops

Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> I know people hate me popping into stuff like this, but I find the
> many-thumbnails-thing _very_ useful.

I find it useful.  Features tend to be useful by definition, and I
like seeing them in GIMP.

That's not really the issue at hand.

> PS. How hard is the menu reorganization to do? Just changing the register()
> stuff on plugins? Would it be possible for me to do some part of it? Just
> remember I dont know half a jack about C, but I can read it and replace
> strings

Last I saw, it really is just a matter of changing strings.  I think
that even the most conservative hackers would let that through the
feature freeze at this point.  :)

--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam@xxxxxxxx    http://www.foxbox.org/