Re: limited slider range

> PS: I like having a slider better than a spinbutton on the ink tool because
> you can slide it all the way to the max or min w/o having to incriment slowly
> one-by-one (like with a spinner)

I don't like the idea to enlarge the ideas even more, but what from what I
read from this thread I have the impression that a lot of you are not aware
of the
capabilities of the GTK+ spinbutton, so here comes a short tutorial...

Press left mouse button on the arrow to change by a small amount
	(this is usally 1 or 0.1)

Hold left button on the arrow to increase the speed the spinner is updating.

Press middle mouse button on the arrow to change by page_size
	(this is usually 10 or 1)

Press right mouse button to go the max/min respectively

Use the cursor up|down keys to go up or down by the small amount that matches the left mouse button click.

Use the PageUp / PageDown keys to go up or down by the page_size that
matches the middle mouse button click.

Use Ctrl with the PageUp / PageDown keys to go the max/min respectively

Salut, Sven