Re: BUGREPORT: Rotate doesnt work

> On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 12:32:24AM -0700, Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > The new dialog for the transform tool is very cool. However the Image ->
> > Transforms -> [Image|Layer] -> Rotate doesnt seem to work..? Maybe
> > something broke along the road?
>
> And when I call plug_in_rotate(...,3,0) directly the plug-in segfaults (I
> was told that the gcc benchmark result diagrams are broken, and this was
> the reason ;)

Hmm, could you please try to make slightly more informative bug-reports...

So far I don't even know which plug-in you mean. Tigert mentioned a new
dialog for the transform tool. What new dialog are you referring too??

The "Transform Tool" is the rotate/scale/shear/perspective tool accessible
from the toolbox, right?

Then we have two rotate plug-ins:
o Transforms->Rotate opens a dialog and should be seen as plug_in_rotate
  from the PDB. This is the plugin that is called "Rotate".
o Transforms->[Image|Layer]->Rotate->[90|270] are all accessors to one
  plug-in which should be referred to as "Rotators".

Now, after I have explained the naming scheme, could you please send in your
bugreports again?

Salut, Sven