Re: Plugins

On 19 Oct, Marc Lehmann wrote:

> I don't understand - how does the current situation (different dirs
> for plug-in and gimp i18n) differ from having the plug-ins in a
> different cvs tree? Wether we create a tarball from one or from two
> cvs trees is just a matter of some script-hacking, but it does not
> affect the final tarball.

 Hm, we would have to hack a script which dynamicly adds all the source
 files to gettexts path...
 But: This script has to run either on the server on a regularly base or
 all the catalog authors have to get every possible plugin and put the source
 into the right directory.... otherwise every try to update the .po
 files would end up in blown away translations....

--

Servus,
       Daniel