Re: Visibone Palette

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Andy Thomas wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I've made another attemp at fixing this problem. The number
> of colours displayed in the columns is now fixed at 16. Resizing the
> dialog will cause the width of the cells to be changed so the
> availible width is always used.
> Using the +/- buttons causes the height to be modified.
>
> This has now been checked into CVS.
>

> Let me know what you think.

Mucha better. Btw, would it be possible to make it resize vertically too?
So that you could resize by resizing the dialog itself?

What if the buttons were for add/subtract the # of columns? So resize from
the dialog size, and one could change the column number with the buttons?
A spinbutton would be more obvious perhaps? What do you people think?

Tig

.---( t i g e r t @ g i m p . o r g )---.
| some stuff at http://tigert.gimp.org/ |