Re: Strange toolbox behaviour

On  4 Oct, Zach Beane - MINT wrote:

> The buttons now "flow", so you can have a horizontally oriented
> toolbox or a vertical one, or something in between with a square
> toolbox. It's easier to have a different layout than the default now.

 Not that long ago I had a nice idea about the toolbox.
 I imagine a toolbox with a toolboxrc which contains the positions of
 the buttons as well as the wanted icon for them. Of course we can
 rearrange the buttons in GIMP and additional have an external editor
 which will let us manage the whole thing very easily.

 I don't like such automatisms like now and it's an interesting feature
 in nowadays software to let the user create his own toolbar.

--

Servus,
       Daniel