Help pages please read

Hello Folks

The help system is now added to the current cvs version of Gimp. This
means that if you press F1 on every thing besides XXXX-Fu you will get a
stub help page to read.

The important thing now is that if you add or change the behavior of a
dialog or tool in such way that the help page has to be adjusted. It would
be very appreciated if you mail either me or Mitch
<mitschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. We can then add/adjust the help page.

The files are as I said just stubs Karin will start to add all the text
after we return from ALS. Most of the text is already prepared. We
will probably have a very good working help system shortly after we
return ALS.

Cheers Olof

PS: I must once again thanks Mitch and Sven for making the help system
possible.

--

Olof Kylander  Frozenriver Digital Design   http://www.frozenriver.nu

Consultant at Sigma nBiT

Technical writer and coauthor of GUM (the Gimp User Manual)