Call for help: AutoTrace

Welcome to AutoTrace - a program for converting bitmap to vector graphics.
The aim of the AutoTrace project is the development of a freely available
application
similar to CorelTrace or Adobe Streamline. I hope that it will be better than
all
commercial available programs. In some aspects it is already better.
Call for Help: AutoTrace needs more import/export filters, porting to other
platforms, ...
Who wants to help developing these parts?

http://homepages.go.com/~martweb/AutoTrace.htm

Please forgive me that I used the GIMP maling list.

Martin