Three Bug reports for Gimp 1.1.9

(reported to me by my local test team)

Changing the Width or Height value in a "locked" pair of entries using
the new units code doesn't immediately update the other entry. I don't
want a return to the "Can't delete the whole entry" behaviour, because
that was equally annoying, but I do want changes to affect the other
entry in a tied pair at least.

Also - GDynText font size entry widget is damn weird
Type in a two digit number - it doesn't affect the font size immediately
but we can forgive that, now press backspace ONCE and watch in horror
as the cursor moves to the beginning of the entry (!)

Finally (this one might be "By design, not a bug")
When you use QuickMask, or indeed any kind of extra channel on a grey
image, it appears grey. This is particularly frustrating when trying to
use the QuickMask on such an image.

Neither of these seems to be fixed in today's CVS

Nick.