Re: Can't compile 1.1.9

Marc Lehmann <pcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This means that the perl plug-in cannot find out the installation path by
> looking at the output of gimptool.
>
> > Nope, I've grown accustomed to programs giving me *useful* messages. If
> > there's no problem then this message shouldn't be given.
>
> When dou you get that message? gimptool is only asked when gimp-perl is
> installed outside of the gimp sourcetree (i.e., when it isn't called by
> gimp's configure script).

When doing a
$ ./configure --prefix=/home/lee --disable-perl --disable-python

Which I figured shouldn't even been touching the gimp-perl stuff after
all I though that that was what --disable-perl was for!

Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"