bug with add/subtract/intersecting selections (in cvs gimp)

This seems to have been broken for quite a while - the
add/subtract/intersect cursor will display when you press the appropriate
key, but things revert to replace as soon as you press the mouse button
to make the selection. I've tracked this down to
rect_select_cursor_update(), which updates whether the selection will
add/subtract/intersect/replace, and it seems that it gets called when you
press the mouse button to make the selection, but mevent->state no longer
contains the data needed in selection_tool_update_op_state() - it seems to
always be 0. I believe that rect_select_cursor_update() needs to look at
mevent->type to determine whether it should call
selection_tool_update_op_state(), but my knowledge of Gdk is lacking, and
I'm not sure what the value in mevent->type means... I made a quick hacky
fix along those lines, and it does indeed made add/subtract/intersecting
selections work again. Hopefully someone who knows a little more can make
an appropriate fix.

later,
Andrew Kieschnick