Re: why scrambled main window?

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Manish Singh wrote:

>         * app/interface.c: place the indicator areas in a vwrapbox. Still
>         kinda screwy tho.
>               ^^^^^^
> The wrapbox stuff is still a work-in-progress. Do you have a specific
> gripe? (a screenshot would help)

If you're after specific problems, I have two:

Firstly, probably just a heuristic thing, but it seems to choose
a particularly ugly layout for anything that's not nearly vertical
or nearly horizontal.

Secondly, if I try to reshape the window to the familiar 3-across
layout, I lose the brush/pattern selector from the bottom of the
toolbox (and a little of the bottom of the colour selection thing.

(I'm using icewm if it matters.)

It's a cool new feature.  I do find it very difficult to locate the
right tools in the palette now, though - maybe it's time to learn
some more hotkeys :)

Matthew.