gimp(sub)menu and gimprc_query(bugfix)

Hello to all gimp developers

Urgent Patch for extending gimp menus
(applies to gimpmenu.c and affacts
 all menus where layers and/or channels
 are selectable)

The Patch implements:

 a) Invisible Layers can be optional supressed
    (filtered out)
    from all layers/channel menus

    New gimprc Parameter:
       gimpmenu-exclude-invisble "yes"

 b) all layers/channels menus are presented in submenus for each Image

    New gimprc Parameter:
       gimpmenu-submenu-per-image "yes"

 c) a Bugfix for PDB-Procedure "gimp_gimprc_query"
    without that bugfix, the query will
    not find all the known tokens
    (such as "show_tool_tips", "monitor_xres",
     ... and my new ones )

 Both features are useful when working on Animations
 where you may have many Images
 or Images with many layers open at one time.
 Using the original code of gimpmenu.c the
 layers/channels List in the optionmenus
 often gets longer than your screen's height
 and there is no chance to reach all
 entries with the mouse.

The patches can be found
at the plugin-registry:
  http://registry.gimp.org/detailview.phtml?plugin=gimpmenu_patch

On my homepage you can find the same patches
for gimp-1.1.8 plus versions for gimp 1.1.5 and 1.0.4
in one (bigger) tar file
http://pages.hotbot.com/arts/hof/images/gimpmenu_patch_1.1.8.tgz
(on my on my gimp-page:
 http://pages.hotbot.com/arts/hof/index.html
 in the chapter "Some useful Patched Sources")

I use these features since last year and ported them
for some of the gimp-1.1.x releases, because they
are essential for Users of the GIMP's Animation
    ========= ===                     =========
capabilities.

(I have talked to Sven about this features
 some time ago, but then it was forgotten
 for a long time)

The (hopefully) last port was done for gimp-1.1.8
on 1999/09/02.

Please can one of the gimp-developers help
to add these features to the CVS before
the feature freeze is on ?
(i have no access to the CVS,
 because a firewall does not