[Gimp-announce] ANNOUNCE: Gimp User Manual 2.4.1 released

Hi!

A new release of the user manual is available:

 * new translations: Lithuanian, Polish

 * new content, spelling and grammar fixes for German, French,
 Italian, Norwegian, Korean, Spanish, Russian, English

 * updated quick reference translations: German, English, French,
 Russian, Swedish, Italian

The source files of gimp-help-2.4.1 can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.gimp.org.  You will notice that the tarball is a lot smaller
than the previous releases as we optimized the screen-shots.

Users should wait until this release has been packaged in a pre-compiled
form for their platform. Find more information about our goals and how
you can help at http://docs.gimp.org.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, esp.:
Slava, Mickaël Schoentgen, Peter Volkov, Julien Hardelin, Ignacio AntI,
Ulf-D. Ehlert, Axel Wernicke, Marco Ciampa, Kolbjørn Stuestøl, Vitaly
Lomov, Alessandro Falappa, Sven Neumann, Patrycja Stawiarska,
Jean-Pierre Litzler, Pierre Perrier, Roman Joost, Žygimantas Beručka,
Mr. Dust, Raphaël Quinet, Harald Duvenbeck, Luigi Chiesa, Yevgeniy
Solomovskiy, Jan Herrmann

Happy GIMPing!
--
Roman Joost