fires up the gimp

Heyas,

  It is definatly not specific to The GIMP but since most of use use the gimp I
thought I would take a moment to announce to other GIMP users about a Visual
Chat program I'm working on called OpenVerse. It runs on any machine which
supports tcl/tk (mac has issues) and it lots of fun. GIMP makes it more fun by
being so powerful and able to produce all the avatars which everyone is using.

Get more info at http://www.openverse.org

--
Cruise -

[Index of Archives]     [Video For Linux]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [gtk]     [GIMP for Windows]     [KDE]     [Scanner]     [Gimp's Home]     [Gimp on Windows]     [Steve's Art]