Re: Gimp manual translation - hebrew

Hi Sophie,

All our translations are handled through Gnome's translation website. Both
GIMP itself and the documentation would welcome improvements in the
Hebrew translation.

You would need to create an account and then request to become a member
of the Hebrew team:

https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/he/

After that you can go to the translations for GIMP:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp/

or GIMP documentation:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-help/

Then choose something that you want to work on. Your Hebrew team can
probably also give you more information.

Note that for GIMP's documentation there hasn't been any work done on
Hebrew at all. Which means there are no po files to start  working on.

If you want to start on that (but maybe doing GIMP itself would be better), let
me know then I can update some files in our documentation that will create
the necessary Hebrew base files to start the translation with.

Feel free to ask if anything is unclear.

--
Jacob Boerema