Re: what is this?

On 2 Jul 2022 at 20:44, Marco Ciampa wrote:

> Hello Jacob, the code is still there. Can you fix it?

There should be a translators comment now, that this part should not be
translated (added June 13).

from translations. However, in our bibliography we have a few "translated"
years for translated versions of books. Which means I can't just remove the
years from being translated.

Which means for now the translator comment is the best I've been able to
come up with at the moment.

In the future I could look at extending our xml2po parser to replace this and
similar cases with a placeholder tag.

I opened an issue to not forget about it:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help/-/issues/344

--

Jacob Boerema