Re: Two small errors in documentation

Hi,

Thank you for your contribution. The \n was already removed in a recent commit (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help/-/commit/61c8d82c859cf3d76bf38f3eef49761fa29fe54f).

Considering your other change: in principle I agree with that, but this page is more or less a copy of the release notes also available on the website (https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/02/24/gimp-2-10-18-released/).

As such, I wonder if we should change this or leave it be as is (insights from others are welcome).

Personally I have my doubts about including all the details of a release in our manual. For a lot of languages and lately even the English version updates are not frequent enough for it to make sense including this. Translators would be better off spending their time on more important parts of the manual.

--

Jacob Boerema