Re: Introduce Mysefl and Want to Contribute

Hi Arman,
Yes, you can help with translating the GIMP manual to Indonesian. That would certainly be welcome.

To do that make an account on Gnome's translations website and apply to become a member of the Indonesion Translation Team.

https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/id/

After that you can go to the GIMP User Manual page there

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-help/

Since we have no Indonesian translations yet, you will have to download the pot files for the different parts of the manual and start translating those using a po editor.

When you are finished with a part I think the usual procedure is to send it to the head of your translation team or maybe you can upload it on that website. Since I don't have an account there I can't see that but I'm sure the correct procedure will be explained to you by your team.

Normally after your translation has been checked the head of your team will commit it to our repository.

Regards,

Jacob Boerema