Re: please help me for uploading user manual for GIMP in Marathi language

:)

On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 16:19, Jehan Pagès via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM Snehalata Shirude <snehalata.shirude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am from North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, India.
I am working on localization of GIMP software and its user manual.
The work regarding GIMP software is completed and Marathi has been added in last year.
Now I wish to commit or push all translated user manual files for gimp.
And done steps

make validate-mr
git status

Status is saying po/mr is ready.
but when i try to push using git push it is giving error.

remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help.git/'

Most likely you were not given push permission on this repository, which is normal if this is your first contribution there.
Instead you must create a merge request at: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help/-/merge_requests

To do this, first "fork" the repository into your personal user space (it's not a real fork, they use the same word to just mean you make a personal public clone of the main repository), push to your public remote, then you can do the merge request from this remote.

If some of the steps I (very briefly) described here are blurry, I'm sure there are a few tutorials about contributing on Gitlab on the web.
Otherwise do not hesitate to come on IRC too (#gimp on irc.gimp.org).

In any case, tell us if there are any more problems and we will help.

Jehan

I am using my gnome account.

Please help me how i can push and upload marathi files for GIMP user manual.

Thanks
Snehalata B. Shirude

--
ZeMarmot open animation film