Re: Regarding Display of User Interface in Marathi ...

Hi!

The last release is GIMP 2.10.12 and normally it has the fix for your issue. Could you check?
Thanks.

Jehan

Le 5 juillet 2019 11:23:38 GMT+02:00, Snehalata Shirude <snehalata.shirude@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hello,

We downloaded GIMP 2.10.10 the latest release for GIMP. We tried to use it using Marathi language. But we are not able to see the menus and submenu names properly in Marathi. After clicking on particular option of the submenus we can not view marathi words properly. What can be the problem for menus and submenus names then? Please help in this regard.
The same problem was there in previous release of GIMP.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Snehalata B. Shirude

ZeMarmot: https://film.zemarmot.net