Re: Feedback on first pushed commits

On 04/05/2017 08:54 AM, Elle Stone wrote:

Actually I'd suggest holding off on translating any of the color
management menu pages as there are two more pages to write for the color
management menu. These pages all go together, so likely I'll make minor
changes to the "already done" pages while writing the "not yet done" pages.

I made some changes to the XML, and many thanks to Julien for the feedback - I think I have the indentation figured out now.

I simplified the Enable Color Management page and finished the last two items for the color management menu. So the Image/Color Management menu pages are ready for translating if anyone is so inclined.

Best,
Elle