validate error on reference xml english version

If I do a:

$ make xml-en

I got this:

Copying images (en) ... 1703
Cleaning up 'en' xml files ...
marco@lap3-ciampix:~/git/gnome/gimp-help-2$ make validate-en
-:1235: element sect1: validity error : Element sect1 content does not
follow the DTD, expecting (sect1info? , (title , subtitle? ,
titleabbrev?) , (toc | lot | index | glossary | bibliography)* ,
(((calloutlist | glosslist | itemizedlist | orderedlist | segmentedlist |
simplelist | variablelist | caution | important | note | tip | warning |
literallayout | programlisting | programlistingco | screen | screenco |
screenshot | synopsis | cmdsynopsis | funcsynopsis | classsynopsis |
fieldsynopsis | constructorsynopsis | destructorsynopsis | methodsynopsis
| formalpara | para | simpara | address | blockquote | graphic |
graphicco | mediaobject | mediaobjectco | informalequation |
informalexample | informalfigure | informaltable | equation | example |
figure | table | msgset | procedure | sidebar | qandaset | task | anchor
| bridgehead | remark | highlights | abstract | authorblurb | epigraph |
indexterm | beginpage)+ , (refentry* | sect2* | simplesect*)) | refentry+
| sect2+ | simplesect+) , (toc | lot | index | glossary |
bibliography)*), got (title para variablelist variablelist variablelist
variablelist variablelist variablelist variablelist variablelist
varlistentry )
</sect1>
        ^
(You will find log and xml files in log/.)

--

Marco Ciampa