Re: ROMANIAN translation

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Artit Media via gimp-docs-list wrote:
> Hello all !I would be very interested to start the ROMANIAN translation of
> the GIMP manual, but I had a read through the documentation and I couldn't
> get my head around how to fork the manual for a new translation.
> Please let me know how can I start working on it.

Oh, and two more things.

1. The git repository URL depends on your access level. If you have an
account with GNOME, you probably already know which one you need. If
you don't, and you want to be able to push changes yourself, you need
a GNOME account.

2. I find it difficult to recommend to translate Git master right now.
We recently started documenting upcoming GIMP 2.10, and that means
that things are in flux. Some or many of your translations may become
obsolete (it's hard to say now). At the same time, translating the
'gimp-help-2-8' branch is probably not desirable either, because we
are not planning any new help releases for GIMP 2.8. So it's up to you
which branch you want to translate.

Alex