Re: gimphelp-id

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 09:21:25PM +0100, Julien Hardelin wrote:
> Sorry, this will be corrected in my next commit.
>
> Julien
>
> Le 11/12/2015 16:43, RyoTa SimaMoto a écrit :
> >Hi,
> >
> >I noticed the recent commit that removes id="gimp-layer-text-along-path".
> >Please do not remove entirely such XML attribute.  These kind of tag is
> >defined on the source code file app/widgets/gimphelp-ids.h so that user
> >can get a proper page of GIMP's F1-key help system.  It is necessary that
> >this tag exists at least once in the help document source tree, otherwise
> >user would see the "Eeek! There is Missing Help" page instead of the
> >"The Text Commands" section of gimp-layer-text-commands.html. :(
> >
> >SimaMoto,RyōTa <liangtai.s16@xxxxxxxxx>

To RyōTa, Stuest, Julien.

That id was duplicated and it blocked the pdf compilation.

I updated the Italian translation, deleted one of the two ids, deleted
some other dirty things, here and there.

Now it should compile for every language.

In the next days I will replace the "..." three point char that was added
in the reference sources, I do not know why, with the real three single
char dots.

If there is a reason for keeping that strange not ascii code char in the
sources, please explain (Julien?).

BTW it seems that was a Julien to blame for such errors on reference
sources.

PLEASE: before committing changes on reference sources _BE SURE_ that
least it compiles!!!! (i.e. validate it!)

bye

--

Marco Ciampa