Re: 'make pdf' fails

I managed to get the stack to genreate ODF's (Open Docuement Files) to
work during last year - in an old install - and it was quite some work
on a fedora system. Not sure if I'd still be able to do it on my new system.
At the end of the process I had to manually open (unzip and edit the
xml) the generated file to fix something
(character encoding related)

I think PDF's are easier to get by - not sure if it would work
out-of-the box here as well.

  js
 -><-