Re: where to post a tutorial

Just a word for everyone: thank you for the turorials you do and thanks to GIMP for the great platform!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Pat David <patdavid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Nicolas!

You can write your tutorial in whatever is convenient for you, and send it along with any image files to the gimp-web-list (or here - I just didn't want to miss it).  CC me when you're ready and I'll review, edit, and transfer to the site.  Please remember to license the material permissively if you don't mind (cc-by-sa or better).