Installing GIMP-GAP on Mac OS X Instructions

I can write out the steps for installing GIMP-GAP on Mac OS X, if they are not already posted to this list (a Google search showed nothing; and, the GIMP website is missing any kind of source build instructions for Mac OS X users).

Not only have I nailed down the most concise method for adding GAP 2.6 to GIMP 2.8.14, but, as a technical writer employed in Silicon Valley for 16 years, I can convey that method to any GIMP user clearly.

I intend to post these instructions to my blog within the next day or two, which will contain screenshots and a video of GIMP-GAP on Mac OS X; I'll notice gimp-docs-list at that time.

Sent from my iPhone