Re: problem ...

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:55 PM, vili wrote:
> Hallo gentleman,
>
> i have problem, GIMP dont know show pictures from me camera Pentax K-3 in
> format  *.DNG and *. PEF . Where is problem ?

Please install UFRaw to be able to open RAW images  such as  DNG and PEF.

The latest installer for Windows appears to be
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ufraw/files/ufraw/ufraw-0.19.2/ufraw-0.19.2-2-setup.exe/download.

On Linux you can simply install it from your packages repository.

Mac build by Karine used to ship UFRaw by default, as far as I can tell.

P.S. This mailing list is for  discussing documentation of GIMP. For
questions on GIMP's feature please use the gimp-users mailing list.

Alex