Re: Catalan translations, some questions

Hi Konfrare -

>From the answer given, Roman assumed you have cloned the git-repository
for gimp-help-2 --

although given the nature of your questions, I believe you are updating
the translation using the "danmed lies" gnome l10n infraestructure,
which allows for downoading/translating/uploading the PO files
without actually having a tree checkout of the project.

If that is the case, please follow the instructions to clone the repository
at

https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers
And the translator specific hints at:

https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo

That said, if you can get things to build you not necessarily need
commit rights - you can create the images in your filesystem, and make
a zipfile or tar.gzip, and upload to gnome l10n - the same place where
you upload your po files to - with instructions for the translation
team on how to put it on the correct folders in gimp-help-2 for
comitting.