Re: Help building help.

I did install texlive-full as well on ubuntu 12.04
Though there are still problems, I'm happy with it. At least I can make a pdf for korean and that means I can move to next step.

And when I started this work, I said I wanted to do this for many years like 10-20 years.
I stopped it for a while because of my long trip for almost 3 years and others.. But now I'm back and I believe someone will show up to work with me soon. :)

--
Regards,
Jihui Choi

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Marco Ciampa <ciampix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:43:57AM +0900, Jihui Choi wrote:
> wow.. it works! I made a pdf file for korean. it doesn't show any korean
> character though.
> I reckon that's just a font problem. I read a document about this before.

Same problem here.
Only chapter titles in korean chars.
The other text is blank... :-(

I've made a

apt-get install texlive-full

with no visible difference though.

I think that this is a _big_ problem for many reasons:

1) english is more understandable by American and European people than
   for asiatic people. It is a bit hironic that asiatic
   people (pdf) translation isn't working...

2) now that we have a constant korean translator voluteer we have
   to do something to not make him go away... ;-)

--

Marco Ciampa