Portuguese translation

Hello GIMP Users!

What a nice project. Love Open Source!

I just started exploring Linux and GNU softwares. And i can only see growing and growing, its made for the community by its people, equal to equal. No ending for that.

I want to help translating to Brazilian portuguese, my native language as i live and born in São Paulo.

Anyone knows if there is any ongoing translation for portuguese? For the program itself and its documentation.

Thanks,
Pedro

maybe wanna check out my radio art project and hear some brazilian voices and songs: www.soundcloud.com/radiopossivel

Hugs.