Re: validity error for 'es

I marked the msgtext containing "Mostrar posición" as fuzzy. It was
valid (no double "<guilabel>"), but obviously not a correct
translation.

Maybe your problem was just another timestamp error, preventing the
xml file to be updated.

BTW, I copied "po/es/concepts.po" from gimp-help-2-6-0 and will try to
remove that branch. Don't use this branch, it's obsolete!

Bye,
Ulf

PS: Don't try any black magic to get this dead branch back. ;-)

Now I'm working (only translating the GIMP manual) on master po files from here
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/es/all/doc/
and I'm doing new images too.

I have a copy of git gimp-help-2 repository just to know the progress on the manual
and also to learn about git and how work it.

Sometime ago I read here that translation for 'es' on git was outdated
Is it updated now?
Thanks Ulf
Salutos
Ignacio