Re: a new user perspective

Roman Joost (Tuesday, 16. November 2010)
> Just keep in mind with those changes, that the GIMP Help browser
> uses almost the same stylesheets. Perhaps it is not the desirable
> goal to have a compact layout for the user who downloaded the
> manual or uses the help browser to browse the manual.

As long as we experiment on alternate stylesheets there should be no
problem, the GIMP help browser doesn't use them.

If we eventually decide to switch to a more compact layout, we would
do this because we (all) think it's an improvement (for the users).
After all, without feedback we just can hope that users like what we
like...

Ulf

--
Die guten Christen sind am gefährlichsten - man verwechselt
sie mit dem Christentum.