Re: Revamp of docs.gimp.org

Roman Joost <romanofski@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Byung-Hee,
>
> On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 03:31:39PM +0900, Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
>> Roman Joost <romanofski@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>> > I reorganized docs.gimp.org a bit and merged the downloads page with the
>> > index. A lot of people asked about printable documentation and couldn't
>> > really find the releases - I hope this will be easier now.
>> >
>> > I still can't upload/update the PDFs for the current work. Not much
>> > space left on wilber. Hope this will be changed with the new server
>> > soon.
>> >

>> I have two service machines, which are running FreeBSD. Well i have no
>> skills in operating for gimp docs services. Though i would be offer one
>> of them for gimp project after discussions. Any comments?
> Thanks for the offer. Sounds good to get our release published temporary
> until the docs services moved from the current machine to the new
> server. How we go from here?

In first, by the way, i think you(we) should contact
docs.gimp.org[graft.xcf.berkeley.edu]'s maintainer.
Then, discuss.

As far as i know,
the man is "Manish Singh" <manish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

What do you think of?

--
ììë íëí(éçç) | .. ìí 15ëì..

"Old friend, I have no such powers. If I did I would be more merciful than
God, believe me."
		-- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 47