Re: a new user perspective

David (Tuesday, 02. November 2010)
> OK - but what I really meant was that Selections are not really a
> sub-section of Painting - for example you can cut and paste a
> selection, which is not painting. It might be better to have
> Selections as a separate section...

"Selections" as sub-section of "Painting" is not too absurd IMHO.
Remember that you can select and copy/cut to create a new brush
(see 7.9.2. "Creating a brush quickly").

Ok, meanwhile I have committed my changed channel docs - I hope it
*is* an improvement...

@David:
BTW, I think you did never mention: are you working on cloned copy of
the git repository, i.e. on the source files?

Bye,
Ulf

--
Theologe - einziger Experte ohne Ahnung von seinem
Forschungsgebiet.