Re: Decompose - crop marks

Kolbjørn Stuestøl (Sunday, 24. October 2010)
> [...] It worked fine
> when I used the "make ... draft" and then validated it and then
> made the html files.

That's weird. I get

	$ make validate-en
	*** Validating XML (en) ...
	-:55205: element figure: validity error : \
	Element figure content does not follow the DTD, \
	expecting (...), got (...)

Please check, it's a bug if you can validate your version without
error.
Making html may work even with this bug, though.

Ulf

[OT]
> To your add on: Perhaps the priests are shining all day too, but
> you does not aware it?

I think with "darkness" the author (philosopher and atheist) means
their typical(?) topics, when they claim to *know* and talk with great
eloquence about something which doesn't exist. In the daylight (of the
"real" world) these statements are just empty.

--
Verdient eine Menschheit, die Trilliarden Tiere
tötet, nicht eben das, was sie dem Tier antut?