Re: where are the pdf snapshots?

Thanks everybody for the info. But indeed BoF is on Wikipedia, I just did not find it right away:

Birds of a Feather (computing)
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As is LGM. And if they are not computer jargon, they at least are next of kin.

Of course I went to schools, long before computers existed. I just mean to say that, if someone would like something translated from English, French, German, to Dutch I might well give it a try. Provided I can use vi, or Notepad, or Wordpad, or MS-Word, or poedit, or perhaps Kompozer. And provided it is about something I appreciate like Tux Paint, or GIMP, or Inkscape, or Blender...

André Anckaert
Waregemstraat 10
B 8792 DESSELGEM

Hi Andre :-)

Maybe wikipedia is not the bets place for some definitions.

For BoF  the meaning is "birds of a feather" meetings - and they are
on the official LGM program here:
http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2010/