Re: Invalid XML for a few languages

Hi Ulf,

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 06:49:48PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:
> If you give us a warning a few days before you update, we get the
> chance to push any missing translations. :-)
Ah well, not ignoring your request, but usually I've updated the online
documentation every day or week or so. I would like to do that more
often, which also means that the online documentation can have a few
errors. It is the current snapshot of the ongoing
translation/development.

So... for me it would be much easier if people let me know if something
weird happens on docs.gimp.org. I'll try to check first before/after
updating the online docs to avoid any major trouble.

I would have liked some kind of a buildbot approach, to make automated
builds/updates after each push (or nightly whatever). But unfortunately
the server is not going to make it, as far as I know.

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de