I'm very glad to see correction on my English text.

Hi,

I thank to Julien for making fluent text from my
immature composition.  I have been waiting you
to do so.  I'm encouraged to add more pages
where appropriate documents are missing.
Please correct my poor English more.

I should explain the Tip text that is hidden in
comment at the document of Circuit.
>> This script doesn't handle or color combos well,
>> i.e. black/black doesn't work.
> I don't understand this
I don't also understand well about this note :), because
it is a copy from the author's comment on the script
source, so perhaps he may have another description
that is more easy to understand for all GIMP users.
http://adrian.gimp.org/scripts/
May I ask him to explain again?

Bye,