Re: push/pull problems

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 06:23:09PM +0100, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
> At last I got through.
>
> Thank you Claude, Roman, and Julien.(private mails) and to Ulf for
> changing the gimp-help-2.doap file.
> As I am the only Norwegian translator, I have time to correct any
> mistakes or mash ups :-)
>
> I do not know what went wrong at the first place and how I corrected it.
> I just removed all new git files from my folders and started from
> scratch again.
While you're saying that, I'll sometimes use:

    git clean -x -d -f

to remove all files which were generated during the setup or install
process to start from scratch. Keep in mind before executing that this
will also wipe all unknown files to git from the directory, including
your working version you haven't committed ;)

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de