Japanese official help?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RyōTa SimaMoto <liangtai.s4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/1/5
Subject: Re:  Japanese official help? (was Re: New Year
Greetings and a patch)
To: Yoshinari Takaoka <mumumu@xxxxxxxxxx>

2010/1/1 Yoshinari Takaoka <mumumu@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I want to help for your work to be included as a Linux package. If I
> can help you, I'm very glad.

You are welcome.  For redistribution, I think, you should base on the
official package even if it is not completed.

Thought I had been actually recommending users to use the latest
product from the Japanese only site, it can be an factional activity.
It is important for us that users of GIMP on Windows and other GIMP
users access to the same product.

Now I think it may be problematic for users that there is another version
instead of the official product.  That is to say I should make effort on
development of the original project than the other distribution for my
selfishness.

When the next release (2.6.1) comes, I will stop to distribute this different
edition.

> I just wondered why your great work does not exist on manual.gimp.org
> and www.gimp.org/docs/ and be included as official gimp-help package
>  (This is mainly intended in Linux, but this is an distributor's
> problem).
Now I begin to think Japanese translation is also needed to be available
on-line as he said.  I will do anything.  What should I do for placing
/2.6/ja/ on the official site?

I am sorry my respond is late on your message too much.
PS: I read your translation of the book from http://producingoss.com/ .
It encourages me very well.

SimaMoto,RyōTa
<liangtai.s4@xxxxxxxxx>,<ss2pxd1c@xxxxxxxxxxx>